NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 1/1/19 at 12:00:00 PM (ET) through 12/31/19 at 11:59:59 AM (ET) ("Promotion Period") select consumers who are registered KInsiders members will receive an email invitation with a link included to take a survey. If they complete the online survey, they will be automatically entered into the Kellogg's™ K-Insiders Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). For K-Insiders members who do not receive an email invitation to take a survey during the month, you may still enter by going online to https://www.k-insiders.com ("Website"), log-in to your K-Insiders account, click on the "Enter the Sweepstakes" tab at the top of the page and then follow the instructions to complete the online registration to enter. Registered K-Insiders members must either participate in a survey or return to the Website and enter into the Sweepstakes each Month during the Promotion Period in order to be entered into the respective Monthly drawing. Sponsor will conduct a Monthly random drawing to select five (5) Monthly Grand Prize winners and one hundred (100) Monthly First Prize winners each month during the Promotion Period. Registration to enter the Sweepstakes is free. Limit of up to two (2) entries (any entry combination) per person/email address per Month. For purpose of this Sweepstakes, a "Month" is defined as a standard calendar month. In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. "Authorized Account Holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter more than twice or as multiple entrants during a Month. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter more than twice during a Month will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and are a registered K-Insiders member at the time of entry and at the time of awarding of any prize. Employees of Kellogg Company ("Sponsor"), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: Five (5) Grand Prize winners and one hundred (100) First Prize winners each Month of the Promotion Period will be selected in a random drawing on or about the next business day after the end of the Month from among all eligible entries received for the Month by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. WINNER NOTIFICATION: To see if you are a winner, go the Website after the Monthly drawing date and check to see if your K-Insiders' PanelistID is listed on the Rewards Page. If your K-Insiders' PanelistID appears on the Rewards Page, then email your name, mailing address (no P.O. boxes permitted), and daytime phone number to: Yvonne Pugh (firstname.lastname@example.org). Potential winners must submit their winner's information via email within fourteen (14) days of the respective Monthly drawing to verify their shipping information. If potential winner fails to verify his/her winner's shipping information via email within this time period, his/her prize will be shipped to their address on file. Non-winning Monthly entries will not rollover into any subsequent Monthly drawings.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Sixty (60) Grand Prizes (five (5) prizes each Month of the Promotion Period) - A $100 Bank-issued, Preloaded Virtual Card. Virtual card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. One Thousand Two Hundred (1,200) First Prizes (one hundred (100) prizes each Month of the Promotion Period) – One (1) coupon good for free Kellogg's® product (up to $5.00 value ea. coupon). Coupons are subject to the terms and conditions associated with their use. Total ARV of all prizes $12,000. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received each Month during the Promotion Period. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Limit five (5) prizes (any prize combination) per person for the Promotion Period.
5. GENERAL: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
6. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction
or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the remaining winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the point of the Sponsor's action. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
8. WINNER'S LIST: For names of Grand Prize winners, send an email request by 3/15/20 to email@example.com; please included "Kellogg's™ K-Insiders Sweepstakes - Attn: Winner's List", in the subject line. Winner's list to be available after 1/15/20.
9. SPONSOR: Kellogg Company, One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016.
®, ™, © 2019 Kellogg NA Co